Post Jobs

AUGUST DVB T202 DRIVER

How to install Driver and Software 1. Setting up the DVB-T is simple. You can record, just one channel at a time with this one, although I could have got one with 2 tuners, but the price was spot on for this particular one and maybe I’ll get The HD one, that’ll record more channels some when in the future. This page works best with JavaScript. I run Windows 8. Comments to this Manuals Your Name.

Uploader: JoJogor
Date Added: 8 January 2011
File Size: 64.2 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 85914
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Very useful piece of kit highly recommended. I am therefore back on the market for akgust different unit with resizing capability. Don’t show me this message again. If it has not appeared in Device Manager after installation, please attempt re-installation.

You can edit your question or post anyway. Frequently Asked Dvh 4. The telescopic aerial is absolutely useless unless you are sitting on top of a transmitter, and is only good for picking your nose with.

Used on – Windows Seven Premium 64bit. Was not pleased with this – I had high hopes, and was bitterly disappointed. This installs the correct driver and the tuner works really well with a simple akgust aerial.

3.3V HD44780 LCD DRIVER

Included software is well made and easy to use. Enter text from picture: I liked it so much I bought a spare one for possible future use.

August DVB-T202

Express delivery possible with Some products are shipped within the UK only, see shop. Amazing performance really for such a small plug-in item and my laptop isn’t top of the range.

Get to Know Us. Got it, continue to print.

Customer reviews

All reviewers Verified purchase only All reviewers All stars 5 star only 4 star only 3 star only 2 star only 1 star only All positive All critical All stars All formats Size: This page works best with JavaScript. Means of delivery all offers. This little TV Tuner dongle, is the biz. Availability Any availability in stock Available at short notice up to 4 business days update. The device was easy to install and set up, although I needed a better aerial for the set up and to use my signal was very weak But, other than the aerial it worked great.

Worth the money This is the cheapest usb tv i have ever brought and i didn’t have much expectations, but to my surprise it turned out to be as good as the much more expensive ones i have purchased in the past. By pressing ‘print’ button you will print only current page. You may also like.

ABIT NI8 VISTA DRIVER

August Dvb-t USB Freeview Tuner Stick – External PC TV Card With Digital DVB | eBay

Sadly, I can’t use it – definitely because of No. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

However, as others report, there are driver problems with Win Unlimited One-Day Delivery and more. Tried it out at home, clear and stable picture just having the antenna in the living room. My advice for using this Tuner Stick: Mini All formats Text, image, video Image and video reviews only Text, image, video. Our price comparison sites: As I was happy with the original which was both robust and reliable, I thought I would go for this item.